Careers at Fenturi
Can you create exceptional learning experiences?
We work in a great office on the doorstep of St Nick’s Market in the heart of Bristol and proudly deliver brilliant digital learning experiences for our clients. Whether you’re an industry leader or have recently kick started your career in e-learning, Fenturi is always on the lookout for talented minds with a passion for learning experiences.
Great news! We have vacancies.
We are always on the lookout for brilliant and passionate people who want to be a part of our dedicated team. If that’s you, take a look at our current vacancies and apply.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us a bit more about yourself.
We’re looking for a passionate and energetic person to join our Customer Engagement team to support and develop our revenue growth with new and existing clients.
Located in the centre of Bristol, Fenturi is a digital learning agency with a difference.
Teaming a passion for problem solving with a love for the latest technology, we deliver bespoke digital learning solutions that get results: video, animation, games and virtual reality are just a few of the ways we bring learning to life.
Main duties of this role:
- Carry out research for key markets and existing clients to identify target contacts and business opportunities
- Work with the wider team to retain a portfolio of clients to an established KPI retention rate of 80%+ for our services
- Establish and maintain strong client relationships which will include regular face to face meetings, telephone and email communication
- Generate business development opportunities and spend a large percentage of your time working with our clients
- Support the production of client proposals, contracts and any further documentation that’s required
- Have a thorough understanding of client’s business and their objectives to propose the appropriate solution
- Interact with the creative and solutions teams ensuring you give a detailed brief for any new client project so they may support you in a bid, client presentations or design and delivery
- Manage expectations of all stakeholders within projects using your great communication skills
- Ensure account plans for each client are created and are updated including all current and relevant information
Knowledge and Experience required:
- At least 2 years experience of managing accounts and relationships for multiple clients preferably within a digital learning or a media agency
- Experience of presenting to clients at a senior management level
- A good understanding of what it takes to maintain and develop the most productive client relationships
- Must be comfortable working towards defined Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Must be able to quickly understand the client, their business requirements and their industry.
- Ability to be the day to day contact for our clients working on their own initiative and as part of a team
- Ability to produce and present account plans to senior management
- Ability to identify and close business opportunities
- Ability to have a strong impact and influence key client decisions
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to effectively manage external & internal relationships, promptly respond to queries and ensure promises are kept
- Ability to identify a client’s key business objectives and propose solutions working with the wider business development team where appropriate
- Strong motivation and a positive approach to researching and analysing new business opportunities and working with the wider team where appropriate
- Flexible attitude and ability to succeed in a challenging, fast-paced and growing environment
- Good use of MS Office (includes PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
Bristol based with a need to travel to client sites both UK and internationally when required.