BACK TO THE OFFICE WITH DIGITAL LEARNING
Digital training is playing a vital part in getting organisations back up and running safely. To reduce employees’ trepidations on returning to work and making sure they are successfully adapting to being back in the office, they will need access to up-to-date information on the new expected ways of working.
Every organisation has a unique set of challenges, positioning bespoke digital learning perfectly as it can easily adapt to specific learning objectives. In short, all the reboarding protocols and compliance training can be changed with up-to-date information for each specific department making sure the needs to all employees are met. Digital learning is safely reintroducing employees back to the office, keeping company culture alive amid new flexible working patterns and helping businesses and their staff successfully adjust to the new world of work.
How digital learning is helping get business back up and running
- Updating remote working policies
- New health and safety compliance training
- Advice on new travel policies
- Sales training – new products, leadership development
- New ways of working – i.e. adopting an agile mindset, to develop long term flexibility, adopting new remote working software such as Office 365, or contingency planning training
- Updating classroom training – adapt face to face training to digital platforms
- Mental health – helping employees recognise the signs of stress and how to approach others that are showing those signs
- Sustainability – sharing company policies about protecting the environment, and encouraging staff to proactively get involved themselves in new solutions
Our latest news, views and insights into COVID-19, the return to work, being back in the office, organisational culture and flexible working.
WE’VE ADAPTED THE WAY WE WORK TO BEST SUPPORT YOU.