BACK TO WORKWITH DIGITAL LEARNING
Digital training will play a vital part in getting organisations back up and running safely. To reduce employees’ trepidations on returning to work post lockdown, they will need access to up-to-date information on the new expected ways of working.
Every organisation will have a unique set of challenges, which means digital learning is perfect as it can easily adapt to specific objectives. This means that all the reboarding protocols can be changed with up-to-date information for each specific department making sure the needs to all employees are met. Digital learning will help safely reintroduce your employees to the new world of work.
How can digital learning help get business back up and running?
- Updating remote working policies
- New health and safety compliance training
- Advice on new travel policies
- Sales training – new products
- New ways of working – i.e. adopting an agile mindset, to develop long term flexibility, adopting new remote working software such as Office 365, or contingency planning training
- Updating classroom training – adapt face to face training to digital platforms
- Mental health – helping employees recognise the signs of stress and how to approach others that are showing those signs
- Sustainability – sharing company policies about protecting the environment, and encouraging staff to proactively get involved themselves in new solutions
Our latest news, views and insights into COVID-19 and the return to work.
WE’VE ADAPTED THE WAY WE WORK TO BEST SUPPORT YOU.