Account director – bespoke digital learning
• Account Director/Client Director opportunity to join a creative digital learning agency
• A fantastic working environment in central London
• Working with ambitious brands to deliver hyper-relevant digital content solutions
We’ve got an exciting new opportunity for a Client Director/Account Director to join us in London. This is a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious revenue growth objectives and will suit someone with an entrepreneurial drive to build a great digital learning agency.
What you’ll be doing
There couldn’t be a better time to join this digital learning agency, from the get-go you’ll be establishing strong client relationships and generating business development opportunities. Supported by marketing you will be responsible for your account development plans and lead generation in order to grow revenue. You’ll manage the sales process from lead generation to solution pitch, being accountable for all client proposals.
Collaborating closely with the wider team you will work strategically ensuring that there is high performance against account plans and revenue targets.
Part of what makes Fenturi successful is its highly motivated people. You must show enthusiasm for achieving clients’ business requirements through bespoke digital learning content. You will be expected to inspire your colleagues and have a passion for everything we do.
You will need:
• Experience of managing accounts and relationships for multiple clients preferably within a digital learning agency
• Experience of presenting to clients at a senior management level
• A good understanding of what it takes to maintain and develop the most productive client relationships
• The ability to be the commercial lead in a project using own initiative and working as part of a team.
What you’ll get in return:
In return, a competitive salary, company pension, flexi-time and the opportunity to work for a dynamic learning agency with strong client relationships across many global brands.
What to do now:
If you think the fit is right please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us a bit more about yourself.
Please note, the closing date for applications is Friday 24th January 2020.