Digital learning vacancies
Currently, we are hiring for a Quality Manager. Find out more information below.
Quality Manager, Bristol.
Salary £26K – £30K
We’re looking for a passionate, energetic new team member to manage our quality control (QC) and quality assurance (QA) process for all of the brilliant digital learning experiences we create. Can you help us by ensuring our work continues to be designed and built to our high standards?
In this quality role you will be responsible for checking the quality and accuracy of the story-telling and user experience, always keeping the learner at the centre of what you do. You will be working within a multi-disciplinary, highly skilled team to deliver a brilliant product. You will have a keen eye for detail, managing projects through all phases of the digital learning QC/QA process, and be passionate about getting better each time.
Your work will be on any number of client projects and internal projects, dependant on the business requirement. As such, you will be responsible for organising and managing QA reviews to capture errors, suggest enhancements and champion the learner’s needs. You will work closely with our great team, working together to ensure deliveries are made in a timely manner, keeping to schedules and budgets.
We would look to you to capture data on the quality of our solutions and processes, helping us learn from each project. Quality is of the highest importance to our business and you would need to promote high standards, encourage the team to take responsibility for quality and show leadership in maximising business performance.
What you will be doing:
- Review text/graphics/audio/interactivity against scripted content and client requests; eliminating all avoidable errors as well as ensuring the solution is effective for the client
- Test technical functionality and compatibility across multiple browsers and platforms (including LMS testing) where applicable
- Copy-editing and proof-reading of marketing materials and project documents
- Communicate effectively with team members to provide feedback, recommend corrections/solutions, resolve any issues, and improve error rates
- Manage internal deliveries through all phases of the QC/QA process
- Work with client and supplier stakeholders, (e.g., audio and/or translation agencies), to advise on QC/QA reviews, processes, and documents
- Define and maintain internal quality documents to create effective QC/QA processes
- Define and maintain client-facing quality documents, such as customer satisfaction surveys
- Record quality errors, manage reports, and analyse where improvements can be made
You will need:
- Excellent proof-reading and copy-editing experience with a good eye for detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written. Leading quality with confidence and collaboration
- Confident with both technical testing and QC/QA of interactive digital content
- Strong problem-solving abilities with a high attention to detail for finding, reporting, and tracking bugs or errors
- Excellent IT skills, including a good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong organisation, time management and analytical skills. Work well under pressure, dealing with multiple projects and challenges, prioritising to meet budgets and timelines
- A real passion for delivering high quality and curiosity to uncover new ways of doing things; leading Fenturi to an even more effective quality service with innovative thinking
Nice to haves:
- Project management experience
- Articulate Storyline skills
If you are enthusiastic about quality and interested in joining a passionate team, who are committed to working together to produce the best learning content, simply send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a covering letter telling us about why you’d like to be considered for the role.
What you’ll get in return
In return, a competitive salary, company pension, flexi time and the opportunity to work for a dynamic learning agency with strong client relationships across many global brands.
Location: Bristol – but due to current situation the individual will predominantly be working from home.