london climate action week webinar
DPDHL GO GREEN CASE STUDY
In this webinar, our strategy and operations directors explained the approach they took to unlock the psychological barriers associated with climate change, and showcase examples of the final work. The session included time for questions, and a discussion on how this approach might be applied across other corporate, government and non-government organisations.
To best experience the webinar watch the video below. However, if time is of the essence we’ve selected our key takeaways.
- People engage when you are open and honest
- Storytelling techniques create emotional engagement – shared values bring us together
- People require an individual benefit to engage
- Complex subjects can have simple actions that collectively make a difference
- Learning courses require marketing support