sustainability training webinar
DELIVERING SUSTAINABILITY EDUCATION TO LARE SCALE WORKFORCES – LCAW 2021
Fenturi is a digital learning agency that believes in the transformative power of Environmental and Social Governance training. Low carbon, digital training solutions exist that can reach large scale workforces, and when designed to authentically represent your strategy and culture will have an enormously positive impact on workplace culture and ultimately productivity.
This session explored how Fenturi has worked with global organisations such as DPDHL and Elopak to deliver training that has reached over 500k employees across the globe. Including examples from:
- DPDHL Go Green Sustainability foundation course – designed to educate the workforce about achieving targets to reduce their logistics-related carbon emissions to zero by 2050.
- Elopak – one of the world’s largest packaging manufacturers. We helped them evolve from traditional, paper based instructor classroom training to the latest in eLearning solutions
- Data Science – artificial Intelligence is a powerful tool in reducing logistic based carbon emissions. Educating a workforce on cutting edge technology that can reduce the number of vehicles on the road, involves new concepts and a change in mindset.
In this webinar, we broke down the approach to each of the challenges and how we unlocked the psychological barriers associated with asking people to change the way they work. The session included several examples of the actual learning content and opportunities to ask questions and discuss how these types of learning could work for different organisations.
Digital learning can be the difference in getting wide scale employee engagement, and proactivity in combating climate change. Through behavioural change and a cultural shift, set targets will be much more achievable. To best experience the webinar please reach out via our contact us page and we will be in touch with the recording. However, if time is of the essence we’ve selected our key takeaways below. You can also find our webinar recording from LCAW2020 which is a more details look at the Go Green case study.
- People engage when you are open and honest
- Engage learners with storytelling, emotional engagement and realistic scenarios – shared values bring us together
- People require an individual benefit to engage
- Complex subjects need to be broken down to make the learning accessible.
- Risk free scenario practising reduces ‘fear of the new’
- Learning courses require marketing support
DPDHL GO GREEN CASE STUDY – TALK + INTERACTIVE SESSION + Q&A – LCAW 2020
For LCAW 2020 we solely focussed on the DPDHL Go Green case study. This session explored how as a creative digital learning agency we worked with DPDHL to deliver impactful environmental awareness training to their international staff base of 500k employees. DPDHL have set a target to reduce their logistics related carbon emissions to zero by 2050. To achieve this they understood that they needed to explain the strategy to their staff, but more importantly help them adopt the right mindset. To find out about the Go Green case study in further detail please watch the recording below.
If you have an questions for the speakers and want to find out more about sustainability training please reach out via our contact us page. If not, why don’t you scroll down to check to our related sustainability content.