We are looking for a creative and passionate marketing executive to support our Digital Learning agency in delivering successful innovative and impactful marketing strategies. The Marketing Executive will play a key role in the team and culture, and we are looking for a smart, enthusiastic individual who wants to build their career in one of the most innovative agencies in the business. The candidate will have an interest in Learning & Development.
If you are about 3 years into your career in marketing and are looking to join a bespoke creative agency that exposes you to world class digital and eLearning solutions, then this is a great opportunity for you.
No two days are the same at Fenturi and often you’ll need to flex your workloads to fit campaign launches or pitches. You will need to be highly organised and forward thinking to create marketing campaigns that provide thought leadership to the industry and at other times help support pitch work.
You will be working on any number of projects at any one time, dependent on the business requirements. As such, you will be responsible for organising and managing your own time to ensure campaign deliveries are made in a timely manner, as well ensuring each deliverable is of the highest quality.
- Manage the delivery of marketing plans and campaigns in line with marketing strategy
- Plan, write and create content to support marketing campaigns including blogs, infographics, videos, whitepapers, guides, press releases etc
- Write and proof read copy as well as content ideation and delivery (short form video and podcasts etc) in line with our brand guidelines and tone of voice
- Manage the website, social channels and online libraries
- Manage the marketing department email databases (Pipedrive and Mailchimp) to drive reach and engagement and generate new leads
- Utilise targeting methodologies to understand target audience and tailor messaging
- Evaluate marketing campaigns using tracking and analytical software and report the results on a weekly and monthly basis
- Support with the delivery of events, conferences, seminars and webinars
skills and experience
- Great interpersonal skills: A friendly manner and ability to work well in a team with a flexible approach to work are important
- Excellent written and oral skills: this role will require you to write copy for campaigns and speak with suppliers and clients both face to face, phone and video calls
- IT skills. For this role you will need to be proficient in MS Office. You would also ideally have knowledge of the Adobe suite (i.e. Illustrator, Photoshop, AfterEffects etc) or if not you would love to learn about these programmes.
- Email database management: this role requires the uploading of email data into CRM software, targeting and sending emails and tracking campaign performance. Knowledge of GDPR.
- Organisational skills. Marketing is fast paced and you will need to be super organised. Deadlines, reporting and campaign launches require a high level of attention to detail, accuracy and forward thinking.
location and Salary
The salary band for this role is £23k to £25k dependent on experience.
The role is a hybrid role with remote working, and regular travel into London.