The term ‘Fenturi’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Church Farm House, Malmesbury, Wiltshire, SN16 0PF. (Registered in England under Company Number: 04402051). The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Fenturi Ltd is committed to protecting your privacy. As required by the Data Protection Acts, we take every step to protect information about our clients. By visiting the Fenturi website, you consent to the collection and use of information by Fenturi, as outlined below.
We will not give, sell, rent or lease any personally identifiable information you choose to give us by visiting the site, to any other company. Unless we have your permission, or are required by law, we will only share the personal data you provide on the site with Fenturi employees and/or our business partners, where appropriate.
We may use the information collected to notify you about changes to the Fenturi website, or about new products and services we think you will find valuable. If you would like to opt out from receiving such information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the right to access the personal information that we have registered about you and to request that this information is corrected or deleted if it is inaccurate, incomplete or irrelevant.
We will publish any changes to this policy on our website to ensure you know how we use personal information.