CYBER SECURITY TRAINING
off the shelf cyber security training
Our off the shelf cyber security training includes:
- Animation and video
- Bespoke illustration
- Variety of interactions
- Knowledge checks and assessment
- Choice-based scenarios
cyber security learning outcomes
- Describe what information security is and why it’s important
- Explain their responsibilities and those of the company and their suppliers
- Outline the risks of non-compliance
- Made the technical accessible
- Recognise different types of data and be able to identify what is personal and/or confidential
- Demonstrate that they know how to keep devices and data secure
THE CYBER SECURITY TRAINING TRAILER
THE CYBER SECURITY TRAINING TRAILER – mobile version
At Fenturi, we move learning beyond the boundaries of traditional approaches, placing it firmly in the hands of employees. We optimised the cyber security course for desktop and mobile to showcase our flexible capabilities for meeting the clients and their learners needs. This phone-based scenario was designed to be realistic in both content and design so the users will first relate, captivate and then learn.
INTRIGUED BY OUR UNIQUE APPROACH TO off the shelf content?
Reducing human error is the most effective cyber security awareness training approach for mitigating the risk of data breaches.
WHAT IS HUMAN ERROR?Human error is involved in more than 90% of security breaches, with such a high percentage, it can’t just be ignored. As for a cyber security definition, its quite self-explanatory, It concerns employees that cause or allow a security breach to...