That was the year that was...
What a year it’s been. Thankfully, we’ve come through 2020 stronger and more resilient.
what really made the difference this year?
- Our team – we’ve worked hard and been there for each other. We’ve found ways of staying in touch and having fun. We welcomed new members into the team whom we’ve still never met physically, but it simply didn’t matter.
- Our core service – our digital learning has helped businesses to pivot and retrain staff quickly across the world, helping to support workers and the economy. This gives us our sense of purpose and pride in our work
- Our clients – working through difficult times is a test of any relationship no matter how well established. Our clients have been magnificent, and they appear happy with us too; this year our average client satisfaction score was 5 out of 5.
- Our partners – we joined The Mission Group and got to know some great people including the Bray Leino and Innovation Bubble teams. We’ve not even scratched the service yet of what we can do together
- Our community – we openly published over 29 articles and 5 new case studies showcasing the latest in digital learning. We were very proud of our invite to present our DPDHL Go Green case study at London Climate Action Week. We want to do more and have started our journey to become a B-Corporation in 2021.